Blackhill Engineering are now recruiting!29-01-2019
Blackhill Engineering is an award winning engineering business based in the South West of England. Due to an exciting programme of expansion we are recruiting for the following roles based at both our Exeter and Bridgwater sites:
- CNC Setters/Operators £25,000 – £32,000
- Fabricator/Welders £25,000 – £35,000
- Steel Erectors £29,500
- Welding Supervisor £41,000
- Competitive shift allowance and overtime rates
2019 will see the first of four new workshops being built on site to accommodate specialist operations including a £1.5 million high grade stainless steel facility to support the nuclear industry. This will be one of the largest high grade stainless steel facility in the South West and will complement our current operations in heavy fabrication and machining.
Come and join us and be part of our exciting journey as we grow!
- Competitive rates
- Excellent opportunities for fast career progression.
- Long term growth forecast and healthy pipeline of work for foreseeable future.
- Winners of the HPC Supply Chain Best local/regional business and Best Manufacturing Equipment Supplier 2017
- Part of SC Group, Local engineering group renowned for strong family values.
- 35,000 sq. ft. of new workshops and new machines – state of the art premises and technology.
- Opportunities to move around and progress within wider SC Group companies.
- Some of the contracts available are based at the largest construction project in Europe and include payment for travel / free accommodation on site and 10% bonus scheme.
If you are interested in joining Blackhill and being part of our journey, please email including a current CV to email@example.com.
Share this article: